Taking your pastor to lunch is a great way to begin a conversation about the intersection of your faith and your work.?
The folk at the Celebrate Your Work have put together these conversation starters (and they even have a sample invitation) for such a situation.
Conversation Starters | Take Your Pastor to Lunch
?Use these questions as a guide for your conversation.
?Suggestions to begin:
- Tell your pastor how much you appreciate the ministry of the church.
- Comment on a recent sermon that touched you in some way.
- Show your pastor around and introduce co-workers as it?s appropriate and doesn?t disturb their work.
- As you visit, explain what you do on a daily basis.
- Mention any specific struggles that people in your line of work deal with. [Read more…] about Taking your pastor to lunch – conversation starters
You must be logged in to post a comment.