The Australian Centre for Faith and Work is part of the City to City Australia organisation? – think Tim Keller, Redeemer Presbyterian New York.
In 2015, they put on their first conference – Renewing My Workplace with Paul S. Williams (Regent College Marketplace Institute) and others speaking.
You can check out the excellent sessions here:
- Session 1 – Paul S Williams, ‘Setting the scene for integrating our Faith and Work’.? Start at the 10 minute mark – a brilliant overview of how our work fits into God’s bigger story in 6 acts – Creation, Fall, Israel, Jesus, Church, New Creation HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Session 2 – Lindsay McMillan, Chief Executive and Managing Director of ReVenture, speaks on ‘The Workplace Culture Down Under’.
- Session 3 – Kate Harrison Brennan, CEO of Anglican Deaconess Ministries, an organisation which raises up women with theological formation for practical and public engagement, speaks on ‘Just Work’.
- Session 4 – Andrew Katay, CEO of City to City Australia and Senior Minister of Christ Church Inner West Anglican Community (CCIW) speaks on ‘Common Grace and our work’.
- Session 7 – Paul Williams wraps up the sessions for the day, speaking on ‘The Workplace on Monday’