ReFrame is an outstanding new resource from the Regent College Marketplace Institute, Vancouver. Over 10,x 40 minutes episodes, ReFrame paints a picture of the big story of the Bible, our place in that story and how that impacts every aspect of our daily lives.
- Real work and life: ReFrame blends world-class teaching with real-life examples of how to live out the gospel in every aspect of daily life. The course includes case studies of Christians in various professions wrestling with how to apply their faith to their professional and personal lives.
- Real community: Learning happens best in community, which is why ReFrame is designed for a group context. Whether with a small group at church, fellow coworkers, friends, or just a collection of people who desire to learn, ReFrame provides a unique opportunity to build relationships.
- Real gospel: Jesus Christ is Lord of all creation. ReFrame explores how the gospel of Jesus Christ impacts our daily life as individuals, communities, and societies
Two of the episodes can be viewed here:
Costs: A ReFrame Digital Kit costs $89 (CAN) – about the same in $AUD. The digital kits includes the following:
- 10 forty-minute episode downloads (1080p HD widescreen, MP4 format)
- 1 Leader Guide (PDF)
- 1 Participant Guide (PDF)
Check out the site for costs for a physical copy and a range of licence options designed to make the product affordable for church-wide use.
For a peek preview, here is the ReFrame trailer:
This will be a great resource for any church/small group wanting to explore deeply what it means to engage in whole-life discipleship.